The Training and Development Manager will work closely with the Leadership to design, deliver and evaluate training programs targeted at improving commercial performance and sales force excellence across the company. The scope includes both direct sales and marketing and supply chain along with some HR functions. The person would also have a role to play in providing guidance to the leadership team in key priorities for Training & Development within the company.
- Implementing professional competences
in sales force excellence that shall be agreed by the leadership team.
- Developing, writing and delivering
aligned company-specific education programs and training materials that ease
and accelerate the individual learning cycle and consequently facilitate people
performance and goals’ achievement.
- The ability to be “hands-on” where
required, in a role which will require a strong willingness to collaborate
across teams and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills across a large and diverse multilingual team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee Salesforce Excellence initiatives across the region using incumbent sales methodologies.
- Apply strategic products’ training in the company and make sure it is implemented efficiently within the company.
- Implement professional learning & education methodologies (content and resources) which are adaptable to meet the changes and dynamics of our customer & markets.
- Create a learning environment that is positively impacting sales force mindset and behaviors – and consequently goals’ achievement and sales effectiveness.
- Develop, implement and facilitate a variety of sales / operations and product training programs.
- Perform training needs assessments and evaluate program quality, and partner with the Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain Leadership team to continuously improve training courses.
- Manage training KPIs and ensure adequate reporting and transparency on training activities in the company.
- Collaborate with the key stakeholders within the company to develop the training strategy & solutions.
- Participate in the development of others by facilitating training and providing guidance.
- Implement the strategy, process and programs for commercial skill development programs.
- Collate personnel files incorporating all HR / training records.
- Provide guidance & support to front line managers related to training requirements with front line teams.
Direct Report to: C.O.O
Closing date for applications: 26th April 2019. Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org